Friday, May 29, 2020

Cactus Surveillance

I was with Matt S. in a room with a TV going on.  I was talking to Matt about San Pedro Cactus.  He was talking, then we noticed that the man on the TV screen was apparently listening in to our conversation.  I didn't think it was possible, but then either Matt or I moved one of  our feet up to the our face and the man in the TV screen told us what had happened.  We knew we were being watched.

I was then on a bill outside.  It was night.  There were many people sleeping on the bill.  I remember I was with someone who was associated with a former girlfriend S.  I remember something that I felt that S. and her boyfriend were on the hill somewhere.

Then I was on a different hill.  There was another women with artwork or merchandise.  I can't remember what was happening with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment