Thursday, June 11, 2020

I Am Looking for You

I was in the farmhouse, the real farmhouse, more or less.  With I believe my sister and mother and more people.  There was something about wanting to hide from people coming in.  But not everyone.  Later, there was an native american couple outside the house.  They were familiar and I had met them before (in the dream, not in real life, though they did bear some resemblance to Jacquelyn's parents on the Unstoppable Kimmy Schmidt show..lol).  Anyway, I knew they could be trusted, and either my mother or sister went outside and was giving them a blanket to keep them warm.  The couple was happy.  I wanted them to come inside.  But then there were more people dressed like native american's only they had rotten teeth like zombies.  They also wanted to come inside.  I asked them what they wanted and one of the females with rotten teeth said "I am coming for you", which I took to mean she wanted me.  And I was having none of that so I scared them away somehow.

There was more to this.  I may remember later like someone who looked like Mason and a very decorated young vibrant military officer.  Like a General way before his time.  And his wife, who looked very old by comparison to him.  But then there were old pictures of them together and she looked his age and very attractive.  Now she looked like his mother.

When I woke up and was in the shower, after I meditated, thought about how the endless waves of life are exactly like an aya ceremony.  That is what consciousness is, waves.  Endless ebbing and flowing.  That is what we are.  That is our life throughout eternity.  And I wanted to see it again, this time manacled to the ground so that I would not get into any mischief.  And I thought I should contact Theresa to make this happen or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment