Monday, June 15, 2020

What's it Like on the Other Side?

I was in Reading, PA, on a deposition with a group of attorneys and John M and Pete D.  Of course, I knew that John M and Pete D were both dead, so I asked John what it was like on the other side.  (Note to self, this could be a reminder when it happens again that I am dreaming.  When I fly in a dream or see John M, that could be my intentional trigger to remember I am dreaming and to go lucid).  I remember John responding by making a gesture upward and saying something that lead me to believe it was like DMT where I was floating up, then pushing out of the ground into an infinite light.  So I remember thinking that I had that to look forward to.

And then, when I was later meditating this morning, looking out the back porch into the fence which abuts the cornfield, I remember experiencing that thoughts were like lower vibrational forces that keep one down and that the natural spiritual dimension is one and expansive, and thoughts were constrictive and that is the duality that we live in and perhaps why the divine would want to be embodied, or why the divine would experience materiality in that manner and how the divine would be given a choice to simply enter the divine or return to this realm of thoughts and matter.

Back to the dream in Pennsylvania.  I remember we were on some sort of job interview to be the human relations director for some company.  The salary was like $350K a year.  There was sort of an obstacle course to get to the interview, or maybe that was part of the interview.   We had to go through tunnels.  John was really good at that.  And John and Pete were both good at the accounting questions they were asking.  I didn't understand the accounting question the interviewer asked and asked him to repeat the question and he refused.   He would not.   So I was struggling to combine the numbers in a way that they would add up.

Then I was at some sort of a law school with attorneys and students walking around who were like 2L's.  It was very crowded.  Lots of people in a place I had never been.  I remember thinking that I should tell Elaine about the job interview because she lives out there or was from Reading or something.

Then there was another dream where somebody found a peyote bud outside.  I don't remember this dream at all except it was much more surrealistic.  I think somebody was trying to shoot me and I couldn't get away.  It was a woman.  I think she did shoot me and I died.  But I kept on going maybe in some library or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment