Friday, June 12, 2020

You Need a Manicle to Face the Truth

So I was meditating this morning like I have done every morning for the past 92 days.  But who is counting.   Thats even more than counting the Omer.   So I remember Matt S. talking about Great Spirit (hereinafter "GS") telling him that Sunstar was burned because he was not acting in accord with the dictates of GS.  I'm not so sure about the burning thing, but I decided to ask GS for connection during the meditation.

And more images came.  I remember that night in Florida where I was running away from demons on Aya.  And I image GS showing me that this is exactly what my human experience is every day.  And there are forces of the shadow all around me.  And those forces are really part of me that if I remember to go into them, will be a gateway to evolution.  This much I know.  And I remember running from one such shadow in St. Louis, Shane, who was facilitating an Aya ceremony there.  Now I don't know much about Shane, but remember he was involved in the tech industry.   Well, he was because several weeks ago I get a group email from him advertising his services as an "executive" coach.  LOL.  This always causes me to laugh.  Only the CEOs need coaching.  Its not like they haven't already accomplished something?  What about all the fucking unprivileged people around the world you motherfucking executive coaches!  Don't you give a rats ass about them?  Or wait, they can't pay you, so ....

Anyway, GS was showing me that the forces of shadow are all around me.  Even when I'm not taking Aya.  And they are distracting me from GS.  All the bullshit.  Sit quiet and just pay attention to the trees, they have some serious knowing.  Merge with them muthafuckers!

And of course, I still have that other ceremony that I go to during AYA.  The real existential human experience.  What its like to be a human body in this dimension.  The really BIG question.  Are you ready to face that dude?  Without running away.  So I tell Teresa, the poor little shadow demon that I ran from in Florida, maybe i should do AYA again with my foot manicled to a post so I don't run away again and engage in more mischief.   See GS wanted me to connect with her and in the process of connecting, start to integrate a piece of this whole thing.   GS wants me to connect with other people, and trees, and plants, and just about everything, even myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment