Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Don't Screw with the Major Arcana

I was at a church.   Likely a Catholic Church.   I don't remember what happened prior to this, but I felt I had some sort of powers and wanted to defile the Church.

I was naked.  I don't know how or why, and I was flying around the length of the Church, and up to the altar where a Priest was at.  I'm sure he saw me.  I felt that I was exerted my power in some way and resisting.  I think the priest was shocked, but i'm not sure.

Then I was at a different place and doing something that was somewhat dark.  Taking advantage of people? Not quite sure.  Then I remember that Hermes appeared and I immediately backed away because I remember thinking that "you can't fuck with the major arcana."  Of course, not sure that Hermes is any Tarot deck.  Still I knew that he was some sort of God, and would be impervious to whatever I was up to.  Then the tide turned against me.

I was in the Air Force.  And it was not good.  I remember the woman who is an accountant in the Notre Dame Club.  She was doing well in the Air Force, because they celebrated blandness.  Something like the memory of ROTC.  I'm not sure exactly what the dynamic was, but it was not good for me.  I'm not sure what happened after that.



No comments:

Post a Comment