Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Dialog with Nature Spirits

Late at night I was filled with a dark heavy energy.  I remembered my feeling earlier in the day listening to Patrick MacManaway regarding an intention to form a dialogue with environmental spirits.  I sought to communicate with the feelings and see where it would take me.  I was in a dream in my Decatur case, something about an expert witness used to work for the feds.  Then I was in the Amazon and there was a large boring device that was ripping apart the swampland to create a new drainage tributary for the Amazon. I could feel the pain of nature being ripped apart and the unnaturalness of the new river.

Then I was with C. Hatfield my old friend in law school who is now very politically active in Missouri.  He was bragging to the point that I was uncomfortable.  Two prisoners were playing a game.  They were playing very skillfully but one of them (at least according to Chuck) won the game because he was intimidating the other and that this was sort of some left hand magic practice.

Then one of the prisoners told me he had cancer and everybody in his town had cancer from some environmental pollution.  He told me he wrote a book about the rebellion in Arkansas.    He and a group were on a boat and helicopters came to attack them and they shot rounds and rounds of bullets to destroy the helicopters attacking them.  They were still going to lose in the long run.  I wanted to dialog with him like Patrick was doing.  

Before then I was in a group and T. Pepper from high school kept kitting me on the arm.  He said it wasn't me.  It was really confusing what was happening then.

No comments:

Post a Comment