Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Back to the Spirit Guides in the Happy Place Forest Refuge

Several nights ago, I asked to connect with the spirit of the land, and was pulled/directed to the culvert near the north west corner of the property that goes under the road.  It was hot outside, but my presence was reduced enough to blend into the grass and go into the comforting cool darkness of the culvert.

Of course, that doesn't work every night.  It seems it is important to have many different nocturnal practices, so to speak...lol  Maybe I should just go out on the back step and feel which way or direction my presence was drawn.

Last night, I was pulled back to the forest that I met my spirit guide during that hypnosis session.  Of course, this is not surprising, because it is my happy place to begin with.  So I remote viewed there.  It was near 5 am and getting light, but that didn't matter, especially when I turned right onto Koke Mill from Washington and started to go up the hill.  I went past the playground and the utility house, then took my feet and cooled off in the mud outside the entrance to the forest.  I was told to make an offering, I thought of silver, maybe to bury it there, or to sell it and give it away.  To be continued.

I didn't meet the orange spirit, but was just told to listen.   It is the sound of the vibrations of my energy, and also the sound of the energy of the forest.  The insight is to diminish you own barrier to allow connection to vibrations of the place, not separate but joined.  

I went to sleep soon after that.  I had many dreams.  I was doing Reiki on a cat that was in the down dog position with its eyes closed.  There were people there watching, and saw this as proof of my powers.  There was more.  Before then, I was in a house with hippee people.  Probably inspired from hanging out with Bill and Wendy from the night before.  And maybe Wendy was there.  not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment