Wednesday, May 6, 2020

I'm Finally Getting Around to Writing this, Which is Interesting, Because I Thought I Already Did. Or Was that in a Different Life?

I was in a hypnopompic state waking up.  But wanted to stay in the state where I was at.  Too cool.
I realized that you might be a fellow traveler.  You reading this.  You have seen the outside, right?  That something that doesn't quite compute when we come back to here, so we forget about it.  Or maybe it can't be remembered here.  I forget.  Anyway, I have experienced it also, so it is all cool.  And if you get alienated some time, call me.

I was in a room talking to a client or an insurance adjuster about a case.  I was on the phone.  Something happened and I moved to a different room down the hall of the building I had never been in.

Then I was on a bed still talking on the phone and they told me they wanted to do something for the case but I didn't hear them or didn't understand what they were saying.  I was a little bit embarrassed to ask them to repeat themselves which they did and I still didn't understand.  I asked them to spell it out and there was no answer and I got off the bed and hid behind the dresser.

A woman like a nun was looked in the room and smiled somewhat malignantly as if she thought they would get me.  I was still hiding so she didn't see me, or did she?

When she left I snuck out of the room and jumped out a window or something and found myself in an underground construction area. 

Then I became lucid within this dream and realized that I could float and go through walls.  Which I did.  I came to the opening of the cave and saw C. and my daughters playing on a softball team.  C. was coaching of course.  My daughters were little and I could see their outlines against the wire mesh of the dugout.   They were waiting for me to come to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment