Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Dream that Dragged On All Night

It felt like I was upstairs in the Farmhouse, but I was just sleeping on the kitchen counter.  Pain all around.  Then there were walls of Mushroom clouds in the distance.  And I could hear Chinese language.
Then outside near the tree line on the east side my father's father was outside smiling.  He was putting on women's hats and clothing.  There was a woman inside.  I did not know her, she was not familiar, but I was kissing her very gently on the upper lip.
Then I was with my mother in a bar.  The Spanish bartender knew about cognac?  Or was in a french bartender who knew about Spanish wine?  I was on the road, going from town to town in central Illinois, but it was different.  I remember in Bloomington, Rebecca Hayden was playing as a warm up band for a larger band that was playing at an outside festival.  The band was really cool and people were doing ecstatic dancing and yoga while listening, but there were not many people because of the social distancing.  
There was much more.  But I can't read my writing.  Something about bouncing balls that made you laugh and made you cry.  A party in some house for Rotary people.  My office at Its all About Wine, and Gary Borah was there with Washington University Graduates.  Something about the Tree of Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment