Monday, May 25, 2020

The Eternal Present

At the sesshin done remotely, and the rubber hits the road.  The shadow manifests as tightness throughout the body and the spirit that I am concentrating too much and could not shut it off.  And the practice of making peace with that new voice.

And of course I don't follow instructions, so on Day 3 I decide to use the assistance of plant (not really a plant) medicine.  And I experience the eternal now.  The endless arising and passing away of what we are.

The realization that maybe there is a spirit of the Prairie Zen house wanting to speak.  So via remote viewing, I travel to Champaign after stopping briefly in Illioplis, left on Univeristy Street, right on Prospect Ave near the Express Lube business.  And I get to center.  I enter the back door.  And I remember everything about the house, except how to get to the first floor instead of going to the basement from the back of the building.

And I speak to a spirit with the understanding that it just wants its story told.  His name was George Henry.   Something happened either in 1948 or 1848. 

I will have to go back and revisit this spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment