Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Not Really Part of this World

I was in a Trader Joe's crawling around on all fours looking at stuff and getting all sorts of cool food.  I was with friends who I don't have in this life.  Then in a van traveling though Chicago neighborhood side streets going very very fast.  Then the brakes slammed.

My body is stuck in loop. That is my perception.  Caught in the vibrations of this space in a circular motion.  Its why I can't really relax and be in this world.  The loop keeps me vibrating.  M asked if it was her.  That I go back and forth in a circular motion with her between period of attraction and repulsion, like the alternating poles of a magnet.  I remember my old psychic friend from St. Louis.  She held a congregation of the elders and they asked her to ask me what I really want.  So I breath into my root chakra.   That is the point of my meditation and the deepening of my dream.

In a psychedelic cafe in St. Louis.  It was small, not many people there.  Nobody was wearing masks.  There was a family sitting next to us.  One of them was proud to study and U of I.  Psychedelic trance music of the 60s being played.  Took a long time to get the food.  I had to pay in a weird way.  It was in a suburb of St. Louis.  There was a Mariott next door.  I was talking to a women in the payment line who worked there.

No comments:

Post a Comment