Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The Empty Cup

Late at night I went back to sleep after the LBR.

I felt called to a practice of clearing out space to attract a benevolent spirit.  Like being possessed by an Orisha or something of the kind.  In my hynagogic state, I wasn't thinking like this, but sensed that this was my primary spiritual practice and what I do all the time, without being sensitive to it. 

In this relaxed open state, I felt the energy of spirit come in, and it was vibrating.  I remembered what I read about the energy manifesting as opposing energy potentials, sun and moon
, wind and water, and felt this viscerally. 

I felt my consciousness focus deep in the back of my brain, and behind my throat, the seat of dreams.

When the dreams came, I was in a hotel room.  Not the one I started in, but the one next door.  I had become separated.  There was a women there, but I knew she was possessed by something and intended to kill me.  But she couldn't I was too strong and psychically prevented her from the attack she planned.

Then I was at a Church I had never been to.  In the back, like in a kitchen area, but there were pews.  I was with the children and we were celebrating.  There was food.  I was happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment