Thursday, December 30, 2021

Sarah Lee Turning

 So in this dream, one of the things Shultz had me look up and help him with in Costa Rica was this band that was coming through Springfield that was from Costa Rica.  Or it wasn't clear if I was actually in Costa Rica instead.  The band was called "Sara Lee Turning" and consisted of women in their mid 60s with bee hive haircuts.  Matt was interested in one of the singers, and I talked to her.  They had a very interesting style.  They talked very strange.  They were hysterical, always making wise cracks.  They were either from Bond or  Bond County in Illinois as it turned out.  Their band was called Sara Lee Turning, but their fans (which they had a lot at this place which was kind of like a county store) were called "turners."  They played music with drums.  It turns out they had a guy in the band who was also a scream who kept referring to me as "your honor."  

This all started when I was trying to help Matt write a letter about another band I think.

In real life, I had helped Matt write a letter.  I completely mis-read it.  As far as why I misread it, I must have been possessed by the spirit of the Sara Lee Turning band.  It will be interesting to see how it all turns out for him.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment