Thursday, December 30, 2021

Nipper highlights of the Year

 Greetings from the western (now eastern) portal.  I believe I recorded this at Nipper some time in June of this year.  

It is only in the offering or the sacrifice that we can separate ourselves from nature and the nature spirits around us.   But this isn't quite right.  There is something magical about the offering itself that recognizes the separateness of the other.  When the separateness is recognized,  the other can be appreciated/understood more.

Life is not what we thought it was.   And I know that you have heard this before.  If for only the briefest second you could step outside your thoughts about what life and death and what it is to be alive are and connect with it through a different passage-- then this reality, this land, this incarnation is vastly different than how we were brought up to think about it.   This is what I see in my psychedelic experiences but just can't face because it is too much.  But when I see it now, I can handle it, because its only for a little bit.    For this is what the ascension is, if we really could transform our view, this entire reality could be seen through for what it was and would disappear like the dream that it is.  This is likely what I can't face.  That everything we have invested so much in and lived is so ephemeral.   But in a way, I am never going to lose something because I never had it, never was it, to begin with.   What it is is something radically different than what you thought about it all along.  



No comments:

Post a Comment