Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Opening and closing until you get the frequency you want.

 So....by way of an update, i'm into wands now.  Or at least I was until the fairies from the fairy spring out front took the crystal one I had away.  Not surprising.  I think they are encouraging me to create my own wand the nearby trees.  Or one of the sycamore's at the eastern/western portal at Nipper.

So the wands help me focus.  Like I point them down and my attention and perception goes down in the earth.  And I can get grounded.   Which of course is not a bad thing.  So these days, when I go on forest walks (which by the way have now included crossing the street and finding another portal--but that is another story) I take at least one wand with me.  And as soon as I get my sycamore ones made, I'll be a bad ass because they are kinda like clubs--one in each hand.

So the wands not only ground me by focusing and opening up the ground, but they can also focus and open up whatever they are pointed at or circle.    Which makes sense.  Where your attention flows is what and where you are at whatever level you want to take that.

So then there is this whole thing about meditating into the bodies of animals and trees.  The mediation is not just based on thought, but is encouraged by all the senses.  This is very much of a work in progress, encouraged by David Abram's book "Becoming Animal" or something like that.  I wonder if that Indian gentleman on the trial the other day appreciated the fact that I was meditating into a squirrel the other day.   And darned if that little critter was almost coming up to me when we were interrupted during our communion.  And no Mr. Indian gentlemen, I was not watching my dog, did you see a dog? lol.  

So back to the wands and the animals.  The other gift is the whole idea of opening and closing.  Something like the mediation practice I remember of bowing when you go into every room you enter.  Its related to that.   Closing the chapter of what you just did and opening the other one.  Its cleaner that way, don't you think? And there is not the energetic residue coming with you to your new activity.  In fact the more you open and close when you go from one thing to another, you create your own kind of vibration.  For isn't that we do at every level, open and close, expand and contract with every level?  Opening and closing until you get the frequency you want?  

So I guess that is all.





No comments:

Post a Comment