Thursday, March 25, 2021

Killing a Ferret in Rhythm

 I was exploring holes in the ground.  Some of them were filled with noxious stuff, but they all had stairways going down into them.  I remember being excited that I had discovered openings to them.  I was me, but I was also not me.  What I was doing was part of a larger program that also involved my daughters.  I may have been my daughters at some point in the dream.  There was much more, but I don't remember it.  I don't remember actually going down the holes.

Then I was in a different place.  I was with a group of young people.  Something like being in college except my group was not receiving any support from its elders or teachers.  I don't remember why.  One of us, who was me, but also not me, encountered one of the large ferrets that was as large as a human (even longer) and sort of alien looking.  Through some sort of musical rhythm, and also some kind of hand mudra, he/I was able to outmaneuver the ferret and in what was sort of a long drawn out process eventually kill it by biting its throat.  This was seen as a great victory.  Even one of the teachers who previously was indifferent was very excited and started showing the group additional hand gestures (mudras) we could use that also corresponded with some sort of rhythm.    It was like a hidden code was being revealed.    I don't really remember what happened after that.  


It all starts to make sense and open up.  And clearly, I'm going down into the holes these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment