Thursday, April 1, 2021

Representing the Three Stooges

 I was representing the Three Stooges in a case.  Yes, my dreams are really like that.  They were accused of taking psychedelic mushrooms.  And Yes, my dreams are really like that.  And they were basically admitting doing so.  But I knew that even though they were admitting that they were taking mushrooms, they really didn't know what a psychedelic mushroom was.  They were just being agreeable.  So I was trying to on cross-examination get them to admit to all sorts of stuff which would demonstrate that they were just admitting to everything and really had no idea of what they were saying.  Finally they admitted that they did not know what psilocybin was.

Then I was in a forest with a woman who I thought was Barbara Stanwyck.  Yes, my dreams are really like that.   Sorry but I don't remember that part.


No comments:

Post a Comment