Sunday, March 21, 2021

In My Dream, I was a Woman who was a Graphic Artist

 In my dream, I remember being a woman who drew graphic art images.  Like cartoons.  I was captured by some kind of gangster who was a monster.  Like some kind of monster in a Japanese anime cartoon or something.  But I was able to escape.  I don't remember exactly how I escaped but I think it had something to do with what I was drawing.  I think i drew this black superhero free of charge and as a boon or some sort of reciprocity I was able to escape.  Not really sure.  

Then I was male again.  And I was at a Replacements concert.  Instead of Paul Westerburg singing, the mayor of Jerome (Mike) was the lead vocalist.  Maybe Westerburg was playing drums.  Anyway they came on stage in a Viking ship.  Then I was above ground on something like an aircraft carrier listening to time.  I remember having all kinds of fun and being with tons of women and hugging them.  But nothing sexual.  

Now that I remember it, before this all happened I had found a spirit guide who was inside my heart.  And there was something about meditating on a straight line or tree or cactus or something vertical and stuck in the ground for support.  It was a great object of meditation.  I kept returning to my spirit guide whose name was Larry or something like that.  So all in all, it was a great evening.....


No comments:

Post a Comment