Sunday, March 21, 2021

It Doesn't Take a lot of Entheogens to send me through the Portal.

 Ok, so in the middle of the night, while the pain was acute and the energy was heavy and sticky and I had to leave to catch a flight to Arizona at 6 am and I was sleeping on my futon because I could not sleep on my bed, because the whole country of Sweden was already asleep there and then I hear this voice that I should go to the freezer and get one of my ice cubes that contain a small amount of psilocybin cubensis     Given all the circumstances,  probably not a good idea because it was already like 3 pm or something. But I heeded the voice.  Good job you.

Anyway, it doesn't take a lot of entheogens to send me through the portal.  And when you go through the portal you can see what the pain is all about.  And this is the gift of those little fungii.    And indeed, this is precisely when I should listen to the sacred mushrooms, when they can help me understand my pain and communicate what they need and what they want from us.  That is not quite right.  I can't really articulate it.  But my pain is exactly when they want to communicate with me, and when I should heed the call so to speak.  Anyway, here was the message in the pain:

1.  We are not separate, but entirely dependent on plants and other humans.

2.  Humans are the virus and the cancer to the larger body that is something like Gaia.

3.  I need help.  I am fragmented and broken in so many places.  And that is the pain.  But at the same time, it is intensely beautiful.  So I got that going for me.  And this pretty much applies to everyone.

4.  The signs of helping me are all around.  a.  Ulrika; b. Evelyn; c. That nice intuitive woman from the Dave O ventures.

5.  Mushrooms and plants are indeed sacred medicines in every sense of the word.  



No comments:

Post a Comment