Monday, December 28, 2020

We Are All Thoughts of the Divine

 We are all thoughts of the divine.  Thoughts have a sort of body, a substance, and so do we.  But like solid things, we have a difficult time moving.  And I think the divine is ultimately all about movement and the dance.  So we, as thoughts, are sort of separated in a weird way from the divine.

So express gratitude for everything that appears on your path.  That makes you more attuned to the dance and the path.  And it sure does help with stress reduction as well.

And when my daughters and I are not making videos on Tic Tok, I have dreams.

Like I was in a restaurant with How You Doing.  And they turned into a Korean.  With a New Jersey accent.   Sort of pansexual Korean with short hair.  And JC was there any wanted to meet and talk about cats.  But How You Doing went inside and there was a bar.  Surprised it was open during COVID.  There was a $5 cover.

Now I wonder what that Korean aspect is wanting to tell me?

What should I be grateful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment