Thursday, December 10, 2020

The Deserted Classroom

 I think it was Thanksgiving.  I was in a deserted school.  There was a classroom that had all sorts of old information about me.  Not necessarily social security numbers, but old report cards, records of classes, dates of graduations etc.  The classroom was old and the writing on the wall was starting to fade.

Pete Daly was there, or maybe I was looking for Pete?  Part of me knew he was dead.  But I was still able to contact him.  He was in Texas.  There was a doctor there.  The doctor was telling me the results of his examination of Pete.  Pete had heart and lung blockages or problems.  I interpreted that to mean his chakras were blocked.  There is a lot of that going around, or so I'm told...lol

Sometime later in the middle of the night I became a channel.  This was a different experience than the dream.  It was showing me that the intuition and guidance I was seeking was buried deep in my body.  I could access it through all the debris.  It would be a long painful process and the shedding of many layers.    It might even result in the change of my work.  I wanted the divine guidance.  I felt the presence of something in the room and I wanted to turn and look at it, but the force of it would not let me see it.  It was pure white energy.  




No comments:

Post a Comment