Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Marigold Rye

 I was at Dbergers vineyard.  D. was talking to someone about his new whiskey which was called Marigold Rye because it had Marigold flower in it.  Doug was asking me if the Marigold had psychedelic properties.  I said it did.  I suppose I should look that up now that I am awake to see if that is correct.  Yep, "tagetes lucida"--used by the Aztecs for all sorts of interesting things.  Hmmm.

I actually lived almost across the street from the vineyard in the dream.  My car was gone.  Or at least all but the shell of it.  I thought that I must have blacked out the day before and left it somewhere.  Or wrecked it.  I wasn't so much concerned that it was gone even though I remembered that it was my new car, but I was more concerned that it was going to be a hassle to track it down and find out what happened to it or where it was.  As I walked into my apartment, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw that I had light brown hair and one of those short man pony tails.   I then looked outside and saw a futurist sheriff's car from Scott County, Illinois.  I remember thinking shit, they are coming for me because of something I did with my car.  But they left and it must not have involved me.

Then there was something even more strange.  Something about large animals being swallowed up by much smaller animals.  Almost accidentally.  Strange.


No comments:

Post a Comment