Wednesday, December 23, 2020

My Daughter has a Clown Face and I Wasn't Happy About it.

 My daughter MC was in some sort of detention.  Not clear where she was but I remember the sense of climbing out of something onto a large tree on a hill overlooking the panorama below.  I think I may have been in the car below coming to see her.   Of course, in this dream, things were a tad conjoined as I was also to some degree my daughter MC climbing the tree looking down at me driving below.  I don't actually remember driving below, just the idea that "the father" was coming below.

But I never arrived you see.  For then MC was back in what might have been detention and the nurse was the Latvian IrIv.  I remember MC looking at a card that was from her sister and her mother and myself signed with love, but at that point I was only MC and had no recollection of being "the father."  The card said something like "We Love You."  

Then later, while I was in another dream, I was telling the story of this dream.  This time I was me not MC.  I was "the father" or the waking "me."  I remember as I told the story, I was crying.  At some point I saw MC and she had a clown face.  It was eerie and to some extent sort of masculine.  This was bothering me and I think what was causing the crying.  It was interesting that in this other dream, I remember forgetting in my first dream (where I was more aligned as MC) that MC had a clown face.  The realization in my dream that I forgot that she had a masculine clown face in my first dream exacerbated my  distress to the point that I was just crying and could not tell the story of the first dream in the second dream.  I'm not sure how this all ended, but at some point, MC said that she "was out" very emphatically.  I wonder if that had to do with coming out of the closet?  Not sure.


  



No comments:

Post a Comment