Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Knife Throwers

 I was interacting with this person or group of people who appeared to be wielding some sort of power.  They also threw knives.  Then I understood that one of them was actually somebody they killed with a knife, and then one of them reanimated his body.  I didn't find that out until it was some time into the dream.  It seems that this ability to keep killing people and then reanimating them made them sort of immortal.  In any event, in the dream, I was afraid of them and called them out.  They reappeared and different points in my dream, always throwing knives at me.  None of them were big knives, but I remember putting up barriers between me and knives so that the knives would not hit me. Most of them were like razors.   There was also something about a dog.

If I go into this dream with the perspective that each one of the characters in the dream are trying to tell me something, that I am either resisting or listening to, I feel that the knife throwers are suggesting that part of me needs to die (literally to be cut away), for something else to be born.  I may be resisting what is going to take over, and think that it is evil.  But it nevertheless may be the eternal power or energy that is always in me always taking new shape.   And I keep resisting it.  But little by little the little knives keep coming at me throughout my day.  

Just got a covid test, by the way.  I feel imbalanced through this entire week.  Like I have been avoiding something.   And refusing to go into the loneliness of the farmhouse at night.   But it beckons my friend.  And speaking of healing dialogues, i need to have one with myself...lol



No comments:

Post a Comment