Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Sidekick, He Rants: A Nameless Podcast

Once again, I am the Sidekick, and this is the podcast that we have started that does not have a name and is Nameless.   I don't know why we have started this.  But I have pressed the record button.  If you would be watching this podcast on video instead of listening to it, you notice that I am next to the Nameless one.

Nameless:  Hello, I am Nameless, but not faceless.  Here is my face.

Sidekick:  It is a very comely face.  My face, on the other hand, as you can see, lacks any symmetry.  I would be like something from a Picasso mural if you looked.   So please do not look.

Nameless:  I enjoy your face though it is very cubic.  I do not, on other hand, enjoy the face of the Gambian rats who have crawled underneath my house.

Sidekick:  The presence of the rats must be interfering with your F.U.N., or more importantly, the concept of Freakishly Unstructured Nonsense of which I am a devotee of your adherent.

Nameless:  As usual your are correct sidekick on both accounts, you are an adherent of me, I am Freakishly Unstructured, as well as Nameless, or just Freakishly Nameless for short, and the rats are purely nonsense. Perhaps they were sent to detect the mines which I have placed all around my house to prevent entry.  

Sidekick:  I thought for a minute, you were warning me of an impending Gambian rant, not a Gambian rat, coming my way.

Nameless:  What is a Gambian rant?  I have never heard of such a thing.

Sidekick:  That is because you are thinking too literal.  A Gambian rant can only be understood philosophically.  It involves a person of Gambian decent who is very upset with the political milieu that he or she finds herself in. She then becomes very upset and begins to go on a rant.   You sympathize with their plight and slowly find yourself getting hypnotized by the sound of her voice.   They keep going on and on about this dictator and that dictator. This bloody coup de etat.  This murderous thug.  That multinational imperialist company.  On and on it goes.  You find yourself being drawn further and further away from the land of F.U.N.  You begin to organize, to think locally and act globally.   You begin to....

Nameless:  I think that you are going on a Gambian rant right now my friend.

Sidekick:  It is true that the last despot of Gambia was overthrown by one of my more lengthy Gambian rants.  

Nameless:  I think that you can overthrow many governments with your Gambian rant.

Sidekick:  Well anyway, lets assume that I come over to your house and start to go on a Gambian rant. 

Nameless:  Lets not assume that.  You cannot come over to my house unless you have an invite and you know where I live and you do not know my address and there is a reason for that. 

Sidekick:  Well I did try to look you up once, but you were wearing a skirt and I was foiled.

Nameless:  Yes, the nameless skirt is most effective at preventing the random "look up."  There is no entry with the nameless skirt.  I like to stay Nameless and anonymous.  And vestal.   

Sidekick:  Well, would you like to know how you could get rid of me if I did show up at your house someday and began to go on a diatribe railing against the lack of economic growth per GNP and wage stagnation in sub-Saharan Africa?  

Nameless:  I think a .45 caliber pistol will do the job.  I have such a device on my premises.  I also have many mines, as I previously elucidated.  

Sidekick:  Excuse me for a second while a go on a wine break to a consider a F.U.N. response to your latest remark.

Nameless:  When you come back, please bring me some.  The Puglia is underneath the curtain in what used to be the Nameless Paris Hilton.  






  







No comments:

Post a Comment