Saturday, March 5, 2016

What is the name of this Podcast? A Nameless Podcast

Sidekick:  What is the name of this podcast?  I've forgotten.

Nameless:  The Nameless podcast.

Sidekick:  Oh, this is the name of the podcast is Lameless.

Nameless:  No, the Nameless podcast.  And you my friend must have been drinking.  Normally, such activities are encouraged but .....

Sidekick:   I'm here at the Lameless podcast with Aimee Mann. Say Hi, to our audience Aimee.

Nameless:   You are mistaken my friend.  Aimee Mann has a name, and I am Nameless so please do not confuse us or the members of our studio audience.

Sidekick:  I'm here with Aimee Mann and since Nameless looks just like Aimee Mann that must be her nameless name.  Since Aimee is here and likes cigars, I'll going to roll her one against my thigh.

Nameless:  You should not roll any cigars in your condition, sidekick.  Moreover, you must be gentle to your genitals since you are a gentile.  

Sidekick:  The fun has long since dropped off the too much.  The station has left the train.  The song has left the fat lady.   Nameless, I'm glad you are here.  I was just talking to Aimee Mann.  Isn't that cool.  

Nameless:   You, my friend are the Zeitgeist of fun and delirium.  If fun and delirium had such a thing.  

Sidekick:   Hardly, I have always been the Zitgeist.  I have the pock marks to prove it.  Look at all these bumps.  What am I ?  I'm a zit!  lol

Nameless:   My friend, you are the life of the party, even if the party involves watching the Republican primary returns from Kentucky stream in. If anyone could make that hypothetical rendezvous exciting, that someone is you.  

Sidekick:  And you Aimee are so sweet and sandpapery like a kitten licking your face.  Come here kitty kitty.

Nameless:  Speaking of Cats, whatever happened to your friend the Talking Cat?

Sidekick:  My friend?  I thought he was your friend and you were Susie?

Nameless:  I am Nameless, I have always been nameless. My parents called me Nameless Nameless Nameless.   You must be referring to our sister station, the Talking Cat and Susie podcast.

Sidekick:  I can't wait for Susie to travel again and have more adventures with the Talking Cat.

Nameless;  I think that you have had enough adventures tonight already, Sidekick.





No comments:

Post a Comment