Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some of the President's Men, Ch. 1

I was watching a basketball game on the sidelines.

President Obama, wearing sunglasses and wind breaker appeared in front of me and asked me to come with him.

I replied, "Yes sir, Mr. President."   I hesitated slightly because I was unsure of how to address the President.

I followed him down the stairs at the side of the court.   We passed a number of security checkpoints and he finally entered a room with a metal door.   He asked me to wait outside.   I could see the inside of the room contained two obese african american security guards who were motioning me to stay outside.

I thought it was good that the President was guarded by two black man as if that would ensure their loyalty to him.

After a time, President Obama reappeared.

"There is a situation developing in Mexico," he told me.   He was speaking softly, so I wasn't sure exactly what he said, but I didn't want to ask him to repeat.   What I understood is that someone had tried to either fly a plane or drive a truck loaded with explosives into a Chrysler plant in Mexico.  The plot failed because the plane or truck exploded before it reached its destination.  Because of the attack, the factory was going to close.

President Obama looked at me as if he was expecting me to add something to the situation.  I thought of saying something about how the closing of the factory could be spun into a situation where it meant more jobs for American workers and how the President could take advantage of that.  But instead, I blurted out:  "They are next going to attack ExxonMobil's Beaumont refinery."

"How do they intend to accomplish that?" the President asked.

"They have hijacked the tanker  Dominguez which is currently inbound and will reach the port at 0930 tommorrow.   The tanker is crewed by 17 Mujahadeen mercenaries led by Gulbuddin Hekmatyar.  They possess three W-88 chinese nuclear warheads."

"Thank you," the President said, motioning to one of his guards.   "We will take care of that."

The President looked at me as if he was expecting me to say something more.   Finally, he smiled.   "Don't worry, I know this must be a little disconcerting for you, but it looks like we have a new receiver for the Venentian signals."   He smiled at me broadly.

I had no idea what he was talking about.



Bolshoi milliki.


No comments:

Post a Comment