Saturday, November 3, 2012

Leave it to a Beaver, Ch. 2

Scene 4:  Back in the kitchen at 485 Maple Drive.  (Note: insert teleprompter under all actors speaking to the Beaver to ensure audience can read the subtext of what the actors are saying to Beaver).

Beaver:  Gee Wally, ever since Florence touched my forehead, everything seems so different.   I mean I can still hear people talk, but I can also now see words underneath what they are saying.   Like on a television screen.   And most of the words I don't understand, but those that I do really frighten me.  Its like they are telling me one thing, but the words underneath tell me they really mean something else.

Wally:   I told you that girls are nothing but trouble.  But in a couple of years, you'll go to high school, and then you'll go to college and meet a whole bunch of girls. You'll probably marry one. Then you'll have a whole bunch of kids and a job and everything.

Wally (subtext):  What a dumbass I have for a brother.  Why do I have to always hang around him anyway?  As soon as my mother and father go in the bedroom to get it on, I'm going over to Violet Rutherford's house.  Maybe she'll put out if I can get some weed.   I wonder if Eddy was able to score that quarter he talked about last week? 

Ward:  Listen to your brother son.  Its true that you might not think much of girls now, but eventually you will marry one. 

Ward (subtext):   I wonder if Florence is as hot as her mother?   Martha was freaking awesome in the sack.   Why I ever ended up with  June instead of her sister is beyond me.   I'm a fucking idiot.

June:   Ward, what is Florence doing to our baby? … She's got him following her around. She's just not the right type for him.  Theodore should have a very sensible girl from a nice family. One with both feet on the ground that can cook and keep a nice house and see that he's happy.

June (subtext):  My sister Martha is a total slut!  And I'm sure that her adopted daughter Florence is no different.  Still, had she been able to steal Ward away from me like she planned, I might not have minded.  Maybe I never really did give Pedro a decent shot. 


Commercial Break




(the queen gets black, i get a gay inlaw, hayley gets a girlfriend, sandy gets new york, brigham gets 20 wives, and the polish guy gets ukranian)


No comments:

Post a Comment