Thursday, August 30, 2012

From Another Dimension, Ch. 6; Skinny Knees, Ch. 3

Truth be told, I have not always been a nurse.

Nor Chechov for that matter.  

I have been both, neither, and more depending on my quantum state and the spin of my electrons.

Or more specifically, the spin of your electrons.

This may be difficult for you to understand as you probably have been poisoned by too much Constantin philosophy.    Then again, maybe you are a Constantin:-)

But let me give it a whirl.  Its like this.   What you think of as your universe is nothing more than  something like an atom within an infinite progression of successively larger universes.   I inhabit the next universe dimensionally larger than your own.   Which means, comparatively speaking, that I am pretty fucking vast.   Like so big you can't imagine it.   So what am I doing slumming around in your sub atomic reality?   I ask myself the same question regularly.  Maybe its because all my people, the Kusat, are a bunch of dickheads.   Maybe its because I like Hollywood.   No fucking place like it anywhere--which is quite a statement coming from someone as omnipotent as me.

Well with the Prozencia, I can pretty much assume whatever form I want to in your universe.   Which really ain't no big thing.   You are all a part of me.   And  I can became any part of me that I choose.

In any event,  its getting to be about time I assumed a new persona-- for the Constantins have made work very difficult for me to find in Hollywood.  Checkov just ain't cutting it anymore.  Its been years since I had a decent role.

My latest project involves a full length movie which I will write, star and direct. 

The working label for the movie is called "An Apple a Day:"

Its about a time traveler who is pursued by an evil doctor.   The doctor reprogrammed history to make it align with the Old Testament.   In this new reality, the New Testament and Christianity never happened.  Typical Constantin crap.  They are all about the number one.  Especially in religion. The movie opens with the time traveler waking up and noticing that the Unitarian Church across from his apartment has been changed to a Middle Eastern Grocery Store.  Next to the Grocery Store, the Starbuck's is still a coffee shop but goes by the name "Ezekiel's."   The time traveler picks up a phone book and notices that there are no more Christian, Hindu, or Buddhist temples--only Synagogues and Mosques.

The Plot gradually unfolds as the time traveler outwits the evil doctor by traveling back to the Garden of Eden with a bushel of apples.   The traveler insists that Adam and Eve eat the entire bushel, one each day until the bushel is exhausted.  This of course is the clever pun (if I do say myself) of "an apple a day" keeping the doctor away.

And of course, if one apple bestows knowledge to Adam and Eve in the biblical sense, you can imagine what eating a whole bushel can do for them.   They become very fucking smart, and they see through the Constantin plot which threatens to enfold this universe (and I'm afraid an increasing portion of the next universe up as well).

The movie will end with golden tendrils coming down from the sky into the Garden of Eden.   The tendrils surround Adam and Eve as a higher being uplifts them into the wonderful Prozencia.  Its such a happy ending.  Almost brings tears to my eyes.  When the movie opens, if you send me your email address, I'll be sure to forward to you some tickets for the premier:-)




September Sesshin in the morning.  Why did that dude drink so many beers and kill that guy?  Makes you stop and appreciate things--if i do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment