Friday, February 5, 2021

Sucking the Orange/Pink Fluid from a Vacuum Cleaner

 It was something to do with work.  I had to deal with this guy and he was repulsive for some reason.   I don't remember exactly why, I was trying to avoid him, he was associated with something dirty, grimey, or polluted. 

I had more contact with the guy, something about recycled waste.  Also something about a pool of waste next to some sort of athletic facility.  I was following him around or investigating him.  I don't remember why.

In a strange way, I think the guy looked a little like me.  But he was different.  It was hard to communicate with him. I think I warmed up to him at some point.  I saw a value in what he was doing.  Then he showed me something he considered important.  He picked a vacuum cleaner up and started sucking an orange pink fluid from a nozzle at the bottom.  This didn't make any sense, but I wasn't going to suck the liquid, whatever it was.

Later, much later, I watched him lead a rag tag group of dancers.  I knew at some levelthey were all misfits.  But I wanted to be with them, I wanted to be a part of this tribe.  I don't remember what happened after that.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment