Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Drilling Down to the Bone

 I was in Germany in the late WW2 era.  Soldiers came into town and I had to to flee.  I had the vague idea that I was going to be a partisan living in the woods and fighting the soldiers.  There were other partisans as well, but I don't remember them.  We had a large white tent on a hill overlooking the town.  For some reason, I thought this would be safe.  I was wrong.  The soldiers came up the hill and I was hiding in the tent.  I wrapped the tent canvas around me to shield myself.   The soldiers did not lift the tent up to see me, but they must have known I was there by because I could feel their hands all over me through the canvas. Then they started drilling.  The drill went into my teeth.  I was expecting the pain to come but it never did.  That is when I awoke.

It was not a pleasant morning after I awoke.  Today was much worse.  I'm not sure what it is, unworthiness, shame, fear, maybe a mixture of all the above.  I'm in flight mode now, so I went to work early and did not do my usual meditation routine.

6pm tonight, prepare to me to be hypmotised.

Penis obling goddess. Ricky ticky tembo no sar embo cherry cherry boochi.

I have been running my entire life it seems, hiding under beds from the babysitters, roaming the prairie outside Casper Mountain.  Now is the time to go back inside and see what I have been missing.  Or, its coming anyway, whether I thought it was safe or not.  Hiding in plain sight.



1 comment: