Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Rabbits Chasing Foxes (and other news)

 I remember a circle, perhaps a coven of rabbits swirling together outside my house.  Or I might have been in the barn.  Now that I think about it, I don't think it was either, but I was outside and it felt like I was near a structure.  

One of the rabbits broke from the circle and encountered a fox.  At first I thought the fox was chasing the rabbit and I thought that the other rabbits should help it.  Then I realized that it was the rabbit chasing the fox.  Nevertheless, I still wanted to help the rabbit, but I couldn't move.  The fox then came back near me and I wanted to move to get rid of it and protect the rabbit (as if it needed help...lol), but I couldn't move.  As I am awake and typing this now, I believe it was the coven of rabbits that must have given the rabbit its strength and courage.  

Then it was 3 am and I was listening to a theta wave entrainment meditation.  And even though it was going to be a busy day when I woke up, and I still had a certain amount of pain from the super bowl party I entered a state of complete relaxation and something like bliss. And there was a meter maid there.  And I was happy about that.  And I continued to summon her.  And I remember feeling so grateful that I was able to summon her and that all my previous frustrations to summon something similar and been leading up to this.

In other news, when I was born at the end of may, my mother returned to school in August and I was cared for by my Aunt Connie.  Then on weekends my mother would come back from the University of Utah and care for me on weekends at her fathers house.  That continued for the rest of the semester, then she moved to Denver to be with my father who was coaching there.  One of the earliest memories I have is floating around the ceiling at my Aunts place when there were voices and people down below me.  

In Denver, I had a babysitter Carole who my mom went to high school with.  Then while my mom was substitute teaching, I had another babysitter later who my mother said was a quiet single woman who lived in the same apartment building.  I have memories of going to museums and a lake.  My mother told me that this woman used to take me places with her so she wouldn't be alone.  I have another memory of being in the basement of some sort of office building being examined by a man who told me he was giving me something to that the opening of my penis would get bigger.  I think he was also examining me.  My mother doesn't remember anything like that.  I also had imaginary friends named mitt poo and porkywatt during this time period.



1 comment: