Thursday, March 14, 2019

The Split

So I was sitting down talking to my old yoga instructor and I realized that she had split into two people.  So I continued talking to both of her.

This was not unusual.  Or at least it didn't seem so at the time.  Come to think of it, she probably always had it in her I suppose.  Most people probably do.

And I'm not talking about some evil twin.  We usually see possibility and becoming rolled into one continuous present.  But what if they were separated by some weird accident, some heightened perception, or a devout ceremonial intention?  You would get two.  Maybe more.

One of her, it must have been possibility, I found myself strangely attracted to.   I had not thought that that possibility was possible before.  But the universe contains everything.  So I'm sure in some universe, we become quantum entangled and had all sorts of yoga children running around.  Maybe these kids would all do wonderful things making that reality more interesting compared to the current conjuration of the pot smoking  Elon,  the bare breasted Putin, or those silly american ball caps wanting to make America Great Again.

In my peripheral vision, I saw the army of yoga children cleansing the earth of negative energy, and the solar system being bathed in a wide swath of cosmic white light.    I'm calling to them now, but for some reason they don't seem to recognize me.




No comments:

Post a Comment