Friday, March 1, 2019

The Story of the Ghost

I was in an apartment.  I want to say that I owned it, but in any event it felt like home.  Kinda like now, I guess.
Anyway, there was a boy there.  I think his mother left him at the apartment.  I seem to remember there were alot of people there, like there had been a party.  My friend Bill was also there.
I remember taking care of the kid.  Until Bill told me the kid was not real.
I'm not sure how it went.  The boy either dissolved, or simply vanished.  Much later I wondered if he was a ghost.
There was also a cat involved.  I seem to dream about cats lately.  Maybe I'm just remembering Matt the cat.  Or maybe its a call for a familiar.  Still the logistics would be a little difficult at the farmhouse.  Maybe if he/she were feral it might work out? Maybe I should be feral?
Anyway, like the kid the cat had been at the house.  And like the kid, the cat seemed to vanish.  I had a vision of much earlier, the boy was outside and put the head of the cat in a plastic bag thereby asphyxiating it.  So the cat if it was there, was also a ghost, long since killed by the boy, who probably also was a ghost.
That is the story of the ghost.



No comments:

Post a Comment