Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Nameless Podcast

I am the sidekick, and this is the podcast that we have started.  I don't know why we have started this.

Another voice:  this is the nameless podcast, and it is named after me, because my name is nameless. My parents named me nameless, nameless, nameless, but you may call me nameless.  And this is my sidekick.   I do not know his name.  But you may call him sidekick.  And today is the first podcast because you have turned on the recording device and it appears to be recording our voices as we speak.

Sidekick:  If we were to start a podcast, thus and so, would it not be incumbent upon us to procure sponsors so that the podcast could be supported in such a way that we have become accustomed to?

Nameless:  I am the nameless one.  I eschew all endorsements.  I am nameless.  I live in a tiny house down by the river.

Sidekick:  Perhaps it may have been thus and so prudent of me to contact you before I sought sponsors, but because you are nameless, contact you I could not.   You nameless van to wit has not an address, and you also lack a phone number to be reached.

Nameless:  I am the nameless one, that is true.  But did you look in the phonebook under "nameless"?

Sidekick:  Let it be known that I found no means to contact you having exercised a good faith effort, thus and so, to locate you.   Perhaps in the course of normal events, I should have called you before I signed a contract with our sponsor, the well known Southwestern Tex-Mex-Mumbai fast food establishment, to wit, "Curry in a Hurry."

Nameless:  Discretion is always the better part of valor.  And Valor does make a fine Spanish chocolate.  I grant you may proceed, sidekick, with your commercial.

Sidekick:  And this point, our first commercial for the nameless podcast will begin thus and so:

Short intermission for the commercial break ensues:

(The Sidekick, now speaking in a different voice, with a heavy, and not very believable Mexican accent):  Hey Pedro, you got the stuff? The Feds, they coming, you need to hide the stuff. Hurry,  Pedro hide the stuff

Pedro: I swallowed the stuff.

Sidekick:  Oh, No.  Pedro.  You should not swallow the stuff!

Pedro:  I swallowed the stuff.  I put it in a condom and I swallowed the stuff.  It will exit in two to three days.

Sidekick:  Pedro, maybe we should go hide in Nogales.  I have a good friend there that can hide us from the Feds.  He protect you until the stuff flushes out of your system.

Pedro:  I do not know why you call me Pedro, because I'm obviously an Indian from Mumbai.  Can't you tell from my accent?

Sidekick:  Pedro, Pedro, what happened to you?  They turned you into an Indian!

Pedro:  I've always been an Indian.  You have just never noticed before.  And then you started calling me Pedro.  And so I start answering to Pedro.  But my name is not Pedro.  My name is Namaste.

Sidekick:  But Pedro, the stuff you swallowed, its from Tijuana, no?  Is it not Mexican stuff that you swallowed?

Pedro/Namaste:  Si Senor. I swallowed the stuff.  I did not look on the label to see its country of origin.

Sidekick;  Pedro! You are turning green.

Pedro/Namaste:  Oh, it not agreeing with me.  I am going to have to take a laxative so that I can evacuate the condom with the stuff.

Sidekick:  When an Indian poop out a big chunk of stuff, what happen?

Pedro/Namaste:  It go owie out my poo poo. But see I also ate the curry, so it will be one big huge owie poo pee.

Sidekick: Pedro, when we go to Nogales I know a good curry place, it called "Curry in a Hurry"  You interested in going?

Pedro/Namaste:  I do not want to go eat the Indian food in Nogales.  No good Indian food in Nogales.  I make my own curry. It is very good but it is very spicy.  And now I'm going to have a very hot spicy shit because I ate the stuff.

Sidekick:  Pedro, wait. Hide! Its the feds.   You must poop out the stuff!

Pedro/Namaste:  My sphincter, my sphincter, it hurts so bad!

Sidekick:  Pedro, please go to the bathroom to poop out the stuff.  Push Pedro, push!  Oh my God, what is that coming out Pedro?

Pedro/Namaste:  It hurt so bad. It is one hot curry blob of poop and stuff.

Sidekick:  Pedro, what that smell?

Pedro/Namaste:  That is the smell of victory because we saved the stuff from the Feds...

AND SO ON AND SO FORTH:




The location in Springfield apparently frequented by Obama was also recently frequented by our podcast hosts who during the break in activities took time to examine the parellell lines on the ceiling 












No comments:

Post a Comment