Monday, August 5, 2013

Friend of the Devil, Ch. 8

I was on mountain climbing outside Grand Junction, Colorado.   The path turned into a ledge, but I kept on going to the path and did not look down.  The ledge gradually became narrower but there was now a chain link fence above the path that I was able to grab onto to keep my balance to avoid falling off the ledge.   I knew I would die if I fell off, so I grabbed on tightly to the fence and waited until I could get to the other side.  Finally, the ledge became only a couple of inches narrow.   I kept inching forward over the ledge hoping that it would widen out.   However, I looked ahead and found that the ledge eventually disappeared altogether and there was nothing but a cliff face.  This was a path to nowhere.  Then unfortunately I looked down...

I was in a backyard garden underneath some sort of pagoda.  I was with a woman that I knew was the most important thing of my life.  But I knew she was going to be taken away from me.  I could do nothing about it. 

The Devil approached me and spoke:   "The sun is so nice today. It was such a great invention by your forefathers."

 I looked at him blankly.   

"Didn't you know that?  I thought it was obvious.   How else would your puny little world receive light and heat if someone hadn't developed all these fusion machines.   Think of it.   Really, you didn't know?  Don't tell me...you thought that the suns and the stars in the sky were a natural phenomena?  How quaint.   You really surprise me sometimes."

And you are always an asshole.  Fuck you you piece of shit.

"Well maybe, if you are lucky anyway."  (winking at me).   "Since I can tell you haven't heard of the Novalimas, let me tell you.  Eons ago, on this god forsaken planet you call Earth, there existed a backward people called the Novalimas.  They had only a very rudimentary technology, but they had perfected fusion generators,  hyper light speed space travel, and time travel.  Like I said, nothing very significant in the grand scheme of things."

Fuck you Satan, you douche bag, you are making this up.

"I always never tell a lie or the truth.  Didn't you know that?  Sorry, I have to keep reminding myself how backward ass you people are.   Anyway, these people, the Novalimas, decided that after centuries of eugenical experiments--and they did have some proclivities for eugenics--despite their lack of any other significant technology--that they would leave earth.  I'm not sure were they went.  Actually, I could find out.   Let me consult my sources.   Hmmm...I see they traveled to...oh, interesting.  I see.  We'll I'm not sure you would understand this, but lets just say they are no longer in the universe as you perceive it.  But what you perceive--everything you perceive about astronomy is a product of what the Novalimas created.   That's right.  All these suns in the sky--all fusion generators created by the Novalimas--your ancestors."

I don't believe a word you are telling me.

"It is of no consequence.  I could see that you would be a little touchy about this.  For the Novalimas--you forefathers--abandoned all their failed experiments of eugenics on this planet--this planet you call Earth before they sort of checked out.  You and the rest of the humans around here are a bunch of defective experiments of the Novalimas. Even the monkeys.   Well, I think you are slightly more evolved than them.   But sometimes I wonder.  Anyway, compared to the Novalimas, you would be the Mongoloids with one chromosome too many so to speak in the grand scheme of things.   Sorry about that Sri.  Better luck in your next life.

 
Hasa diga eebowai.   When blanking a frog becomes only a metaphor.  And you sleep in a basement where a strange psychological phenomena of love betrayal and denial occurs above you

No comments:

Post a Comment