Friday, May 3, 2013

Near Encounters of the Seventeenth Kind, Ch. 1

It kind of freaked me out when the giant Dragon Fruit descended from the sky and landed in the field next to me.   I was fortunate I didn't wreck my bike.

Anonymous Friend:  So it really was the fruit of all evil.....

No silly, she was never evil.  Maybe a little confused.  Who could blame her? She'd just traveled thousands of light years to get away from that cyborg husband of hers.

Anonymous Friend:  What was it then?  Love at first fright?

Well when the dragon fruit opened up and she emerged I admit I was a little taken by her. All those bright lights.    Those penetrating eyes.   All three of them.  I'll never forget the blue one on her forehead.

Anonymous Friend:  She only had thighs for you?

It was never like that.  I'm not sure she had compatible parts.  But once I went in her ship and she showed me the orgasmo orb--nothing else mattered.

Anonymous Friend:  Strangers in the night exchanging trances....

So we hung out for awhile.   I took her around the neighborhood, then around the city, then around the world.  She took me around the galaxy.   We were having all kinds of fun until he showed up.

Anonymous Friend:  Hell hath no fury like the wrath of the spurned android.

He shot her with some type of ray gun.  First I thought she was dead.   But she told me to take her back inside the ship and put her inside some sort of closet.   She said it was a close call.  But she was alive.   She told me he would find her again, unless she got away.

Anonymous Friend:  And just how did she to that?

She escaped through time.   At least I think she did.   And now I'll spend the rest of my dying days trying to find her.

Anonymous Friend:   If you could turn back time, maybe you can find a way.....


 End Chapter 1







 

No comments:

Post a Comment