Monday, February 27, 2012

Tattoo you, Ch. 7

So, Salvador, are you a functional alcholic?

S:  What else am I going to do at work on breaks?

Give me that Andre
4LOKO errrday
Give me that UV
Cheap alcohol please Straight up and on the rocks My liver's hella shot Fuck all the bro's and jocks Tonight I'm rollin' the cops This ain't no A&E You won't see me on Intervention straight A student Honor rollin' Sneaking vodka in detention

and you know what they say about LOKO--don't you lawyerman?
one gets you fucked up
two gets you high
three takes your clothes off
and four kills you
My friend Lindsey (and who the fuck is Lindsey?)--she had three in her car waiting for my ass at a bar.

We are the Candy Kids
an Arch over the Cupcake,
its all over my right bicep--can't you see?
but we ain't so sweet
We three drive around a scary van
we be scaring the kids in your neighbor hood
asking them if they want some of our candy
and they run from us back in their house
but we circle the block
and come back--we always come back like a bad nightmare
we scare them again, again and again, them and their mothers
fuck them, we bitches are bad
and if you eat our shit,
don't be surprised if you wake up--
with us breathing over you
its supposed to happen that way
like i said we bitches are bad
and we got the pharmacy on our side.

Because we are Salvador Carole McTiggins,
and Linsdey--shit I forgot how to spell her name.  Sosko? 
Look at my other arm--
See that tatoo?  We had so much fun at Rob Zombie that I wanted to put her name there, but
I was so fucked up, that I just couldn't get it right,
yes, you tell all your lawyer friends
that I just couldn't get it right.
but its right there, to the right of the tombstone
and Rob.



(The Brewhouse three--until a better name emerges).

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete