Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Dancer, Ch. 6

The most difficult thing about being single again was avoiding the stalkers.

When she met someone named "Action" she was truly frightened.

Action:  They call me "Action."

The Dancer:  (thinking) Oh my God.  You can't be serious.   I don't know who gave you that nickname, but they were seriously misguided.

Action:  Hey, you should check out the Grateful Garcia music festival this summer.  Its my favorite.  Clothes are optional.   I dig it.

Narrator:  The Dancer's stomach turned with the thought of Action without any clothes.  This man had serious facial hair.   He looked like a chipmunk.  Who was that President with the funky beard that stuck out from the side of his face?  Chester Arthur?  That's what he looked like:





Narrator:  The Dancer walks away without saying a word.  A funny thought occurs to her.  That man had more hair on his face than I have pubic hair.   Especially that my husband made me shave it all off.  Oh well, its all going to grow back now :-).


1 comment: