Sunday, February 20, 2022

Tell Your Truth to the Dog that Bites You. For it is you.

There are a number of interwoven dreams here.  

I was talking to my father I think and told him that I was in contact with the spirit world.  He did not believe me, and nevertheless I manifested the contact.  Even though I did not feel it at the moment that I was in touch with the spirit world, I nevertheless knew that I was in contact, and started a ritual to prove him wrong.

Then I was back to being a lawyer.  But I was in contact with the spirit.  I was with a Judge in a region that vaguely felt like Madison county in that I knew I was not welcome.  There were many books involved.  All over the place, and I was mistaken about them somehow.  The judge was celebrating the death of someone, in the way that they do in this world.  Paying homage to another attorney, telling how he has served the community etc.  I knew I was in another ritual of this world, but it somehow felt false.  I felt like I was an outsider.

The I was with a wild dog, I was somehow interacting with it in a way that felt like I was manipulating it.  After a time, it turned around and went straight after me.  I jumped up, and in the process woke up as it was about to make contact with me.

Here is me telling my truth.  As the shepardess suggested I must do in dealing with the ancestors.  I can go to that happy place near the base of my brain, and find the calm there before I act:

Paranoia is a gift.  It's an indication that we are sensitive to the spiritual realm which is inconsistent with this realm in a variety of ways.  Hence the tension of paranoia.

And at one level, what the paranoia is showing us is real.  So the practice is to honor the gift of paranoia.  Which perhaps is better called heightened sensitivity.  Honor it, but realize in this realm, the creatures play by different rules. and even though they are flawed and hence we don't trust them, that is what we signed up for by coming to this realm.  So we must be of two minds.  The mind that honors the paranoia, and the mind that has compassion for what it sees, for everyone that we are afraid of or think has bad motives, if part of the divine as well.  They are all us.

So we have a great gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment