Monday, February 21, 2022

People from the Past with Senility and Apologies

I'm trying to feel what part of my body contains or vibrates to the messages of the dreams. I think I can feel it right behind my heart.  That must be a powerful place.

This dream involved two people from the past.  

I was on a train I think.  Or maybe getting off the train.  I saw her.  I smiled.  She did not avoid me but smiled back.  We then started talking and went to an area like a bar or restaurant.  Interesting now that I remember this dream, I am thinking of another dream I forgot about renting and apartment in St. Louis, and a game inside, but that is another dream.

On the way to our seat, I was told that R. J. , my fathers old football roommate at the University of Utah was in the building.   R. went on to be a professional football player.   I think several weeks ago my parents said that he may be having issues related head injuries and age.  Or senility.  Or Alzheimer's.   Anyway, the individual who was pointed out to me was obviously not R.J. because they were young.  Anyway, my old friend and I took a seat.  I don't remember what we talked about, but it must have been pleasant, because either she put her legs on me or I draped my legs over her.

Then I was with another friends father.  The father, who I never met, died last year.  I was talking with him and we went to the place were by other old friend was at.  It was outside and she was sitting down writing me a letter.  I don't remember exactly what the letter said, but it was something like an apology letter to me because of  Donald or Ronald Kirsch.  It real life, she does not know any such person.  And neither to I:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment