Monday, October 4, 2021

The Night Before the Night Before

 I was in a room that was somewhat familiar, but I don't remember ever being there before.  Then I saw JpMcG and I thought, here it is, I am actually seeing a spirit, much like Beau described in her recent podcast.  I was excited.  He didn't say anything. Then he started looking older, like he would presumably look if he were still alive.  Then I had the sensation of rising, and the thought occurred that I was in a dream, and that as a result, this was not an encounter with the spirit like I thought it was.

I don't remember if it was before that thought or after but I started crying.  I don't remember why.  So did JpMcG.  Not sure why he was crying either.

Then Mac was underwater at a pool.  Incident to some music that was played.  Then there was different music with a different version and a different artist.  And she was able to get out of the water again.    It was more complicated than that.  Madison was involved.  There was a different song.  It wasn't arcade fire but it was something like arcade fire and the lyrics had something to do with getting out of the water which was why she was able to do it.  I'm not sure exactly why.  There was also another guy involved. There seemed to be some enforcers as well.  Very bizzare.



No comments:

Post a Comment