Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Imperialism Close to Home

 I actually had this dream back in August, this is what a dictated:

I was in a large house.  And I knew that people were coming to attack the house.   I was trying to get my dad to get the guns.  There were also more people in the house I was trying to organize.  My sister was there also.  I was also trying to get her up.  There also was a small Spanish boy.  He was involved with it also, but on the side that was going to attack us.  I didn't trust him.  I saw that he was using the phone in a furtive manner in the corner.  I took the phone away from him and yelled into the phone that "we are going to be ready for you.  You are going to die today. "

The person on the phone responded that "we are coming to take our property back."  

I started chocking the little boy.  As a warning for them because he was helping them.


No comments:

Post a Comment