Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Art Things/The Worlds Tallest Gunshot Victim

 Mugwort played a role in this.  First time it has graced me in a quite a while.  It was calling to me after I woke up and midnight with my pulse racing.

Ok, we were, and by "we" I'm kinda referring to two parts of myself, but it wasn't clear.  There was more than just me.  One time I thought one of the parts was my daughter or something.  We were applying to this place, I want to say it was like in Bloomington.  And it was being run, like a commune, but it was for art also.  Art had something to do with the application process.  There was an oriental male who approved the submissions.  I saw him nod. 

In any event, it was multi-level and we had to bring these things like applications.  And it was also like the problem in the world we wanted to solve.  That had something to do with the application.    When we were accepted, then these art things became incorporated into where we were living.  I saw other chambers that had the applications woven seamlessly into the chambers.  

There was a swimming pool there.  It was round and there were people all around it.  One of them I thought was cat woman, but it turned out to be somebody else who I didn't know.  

Then there was a problem.  There were big bubbles of the earth erupting all around us.  The ground was expanding and contracting.  There was a sinister intelligence after me.  But I was able to go to another level to escape its wrath.  Or at lease I think I did.

Then...last night (the above events were two nights ago).  I was with the worlds tallest poet.  He was interacting with some figure than struck me as being connected to organized crime.  He had henchmen that were also menacing.  The worlds tallest poet (WTP) was interacting some business with him.  It was like selling art or wanting to provide art for the crime boss, but it was more nuanced than that.  After the transaction, the WTP was gloating or delighted or somewhere in between that he pulled off the deal whatever it was.  Then we stepped outside the crime bosses place.  There were two doors.  We stepped out one of the doors.   Then the other door opened up and one of the crime bosses henchman pulled out a shotgun and shot the WTP in the face.    The WTP still had a head and a face, but it somewhat expanded with the blast.  The WTP continued to walk about and mumble about something.  I think I woke up after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment