Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The Most Amazing Dream Ever

This dream continued where my nightly traveling left off, but much more powerfully.   In the dream, I had the ability to sense exactly where my attention and therefore location, should be.  After walking for a distance around the perimeter of the farmhouse,  I found myself in Edwardsville near the house where my old girlfriend C used to live near Green Earth Groceries.  In reality, I don't remember whether she lived there or whether it was some old boyfriend that lived there.  The house was radiating a red energy like a bad ayahuasca trip.  I stuck with it a while, feeling it consume me.  Then a voice within me encouraged me to ground myself.  So I came back to the farmhouse and felt the presence of the master tree on the east side, and felt its roots spreading out all over the east side of the structure, the other trees so much as weeds in its presence.  My attention then found me back inside the house, and I performed the reverse Kabbalistic circle closing ceremony that I had been doing all along in my LBR, but never know that I was doing it as such.

I felt still drawn to Edwardville, but each time I returned my attention to the tree, and eventually I was fully back.  And I felt a strange sense of exhilaration, as much as I had been given a gift.  This time, I did not squander the opportunity, I knew that this moment was important.  My purpose was to commune with the divine.   I built a pyramid structure out to the east of the farm house in front of the master tree.  I did not enter the pyramid, I knew that this would come later, but it was important for me to set up the structure and communication device.

I found myself in a basement.  The basement was rectangular and at one end were beds.  I was cold. My sister was sleeping beside me but did not stir.  I had powers.  I was floating around the basement and I saw David Wolff, my old acquaintance from high school.  I had a sense that I could shape David, like he was a golem or something.  He was blind, as if his eyes had been wiped off his face.  I might have done that.  I was carefully assessing the different energy centers in my life.  There were good influences and negative influences.  Damon, with his new YouTube channel was a source of positive energy.  There were others.  I was writing things down in my dream to remember, but I don't remember them now.  There was a moving van, and I knew that I would be moving from the basement some day.

There was a another room in the basement to the left of where the beds where.  I opened the door, and felt a wave of coldness and maybe a grey white light like so much wind.  I was to experience this energy, but not let it control me.  Inside the energy was another house. A small white house.  I should not stay here, I should go back, but its not clear whether I did go back to the basement, or stay in the house.   Indeed, my world may still be in the house, even now as I type this.  Its not clear.  If so, I should go back to the basement.  Really, I'm not joking about this.   Well, maybe a little:-).

Like a bad trip, there is more to remember.  Just bits and pieces.  I'm doing better about writing this all down.  This was important.  The pyramid is important.  I will use it in the future.  Blessings to you and yours during these times.....



No comments:

Post a Comment