Friday, April 3, 2020

More Fun and Games in Gothic Churches

I was in a town sort of like Decatur.  But there were many Churches near the center of the town, and many of them had interesting gothic architecture.  I think my mom was there (or maybe R?).  I was contacting her but we didn't meet.

I went to one of the churches and wanted to go in, but something distracted me.  When I actually did go in, it was rather dull and modern.  It had an underground entrance like a tunnel.  It was not the same as I thought.

Then I was in front of a different church which had the name of its benefactor on the outside.  Sort of like a University Library.  Somebody gave a lot of money and it was named after him.  It was a him, I remember.

I went inside and it was some sort of Orthodox church.  Maybe Eastern Orthodox.  But it might as well have been Catholic by its appearances.  There was a young priest dressed like a catholic priest, though his garb was green.  I had more interactions with the priest, but that is all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment