Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Planet Money Meets the Mayan Goddess

I love you because you are seriously funny and have created a wonderful playground.  Come outside, I'm over there on the swing.

The other story:

I was outside of a house that seemed like it was near a beach.  The house had two stories and was sort of arranged like a flat home in a row of other similar houses.  I entered the house through what seemed like a garage door at the ground level.  I felt Marina's presence in the house like it was hers, but i knew that I was alone.   I then became disoriented.  On the top floor the window was open and I had turned the Planet Money podcast very loud.  It was so loud that I thought it would bother the neighbors.  My disorientation increased such that I had amnesia, I couldn't remember what I was doing.  I wondered if I was going senile.  But then some sort of emergence occurred and I was out of my body and down next to a garden that had a large lake attached to it.  I watched an older man communicate with a Mayan witch goddess that had emerged out of the water.  I didn't quit know what to make of the scene.  At some level, I was the old man, and I was also an observer.  I also had ambivalence about the Mayan Goddess who was at once threatening and intriguing.  The Goddess kept telling the man/me to submit to her and she kept repeating her name which was long and complicated and that I do not now remember it.

At some point however, the old man seemed to understand something and a youthful soul emerged out of his body.  The youthful soul which was like a transparent man in his 20s went down into the lake and embraced and held the Mayan Goddess.  As they held each other and frolicked in the water, the lake opened up into an inland shore and stretched out into the sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment