Friday, April 5, 2019

Gainesville: Epilogue Part 2: The Dreams

I was riding some sort of German staff car vehicle in North Africa. I was in the German army and there were many soldiers riding with me and walking outside of the car.  I was dressed in a black Nazi uniform and I was looking at all my decorations.  Still I had the feeling that this wasn't me.  But I also had the feeling I was in some sort of secret service within the German army.  I was looking to see if I had the death head insignia of the SS or Gestapo on my uniform, but I was not associated with these outfits.  I was in some other more mysterious branch. Whatever branch it was must have been important because the other soldier around me were giving me much deferential treatment.  I was clearly honored or special.

We had won some sort of battle and had caused the American's to retreat.  We were now going over the spoils of war--all the equipment they had left us while they retreated.  The other soldiers were going through many boxes.  It appeared that everything was fine but one of our dogs started barking and attacking something in one of the boxes that the Americans had left.  We all looked at the dog and saw to our surprise that it was fighting with some sort of ever growing black cobra snake.   The snake became large and we realized that the dog would never be able to stop it. 

In response to this American attack, me and the soldiers around me also started to grow and meta morph into large cobra snakes.  I looked down to see the silver and grey scales as I grew into a large serpent.   We had the numbers to defeat the American serpent.  In a way, I felt that we had ambushed it, even though it had expected to surprise us.

We took this as a great victory.

Later on, we had another victory in another setting using this occult warfare. 

Still I knew how this would all end because the Americans had won the war. 

We were at another place and the American's again attached us in great numbers.  They sent down endless psychic bolts of strange white energy that did not appear to do anything, but must have taken their toll.  Coming at us were families and legions of occult warriors all showering us with the strange light.  We responded in force.  At one point we were overwhelmed as they had attacked what had been a nesting ground for us because our young had been taken from us.  I was also among those captured and they were trying to determine my sex.  One of the Americans exposed his genitalia in an effort to determine mine, but I kept mine hidden and was able to convince them I was female and thus could not participate in what he was attempting.  This seemed to placate them, and they stopped trying to lift up my skirt to determine my sex.  Still I knew in some way I was misleading them.

Earlier on I had another dream, I saw a white bulldog that was owned by an old lady.  The bulldog was very pampered.  For some though, it attacked this other dog that was many times its size.  I could not understand why the dog was doing this because it was much too small.   The other dog stood up with the smaller dog clamped to its throat.  I knew that things would not go well for the bulldog.  The other dog slammed it on the ground and was attacking its throat.  I knew that the bulldog would get killed.  Eventually the big dog, left and I saw the bulldog lying on its back, barely moving and probably dead.  I regretted that I would have to tell the old lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment