Sunday, November 17, 2013

If I Conspire Against Myself, Is it a Conspiracy?

Its surprising no one has yet blamed the failure of the Obama Care rollout on the vast right wing conspiracy.   If I had half a brain, I sure would.

The insurance and pharmaceutical companies must have hired some computer genius to introduce a new insidious version of the stux net virus into the otherwise reliable and state of the art government computers.  The government after all is always several generations ahead of private industry in computer technology.  I remember that part from my stint in the Air Force before the CIA put a radio inside my brain so that they could read my thoughts.   And I'm not unique.   The CIA has contracts with most American dentists and each and every filling they do on us contains a tiny radio receiver.   In order to be free, you've got to get off the grid my friend.   That, and you've got to lose some teeth.   Myself?  Well,  I've been living in a cave outside Moab, Utah for the past decade or so.

I'm glad the good folks at the Juab County Library have graciously allowed me to use their public computers to get the word out.  Otherwise, all we would hear is the constant barrage from FoxNews which is really a CIA covert op propaganda machine.   Myself?  Well, I don't watch any TV.  I just heard about all the crap on FoxNews.   Soon, all the dentists are going to be employed by WalMart anyway so it will make implanting the radio receivers more systematic and universal.

It could have also been the collaboration between Anonymous and Occupy that led to the failures.   They are also CIA operatives.   Think of all the Government money that was spent getting all those CIA trainees to camp out at Zuccotti Park.   It must have been millions. And all that make up spent to make them look homeless.   I haven't seen such an elaborate deception since the fake moon landings of the 1960s. 

And Obama is clearly being controlled by external forces.  I'm wondering if he's the new generation of cyborg that they were working on when I was in the service?  Otherwise, why would he have told everyone they could have kept their health insurance?


Pete and Don Miss the Perogies.  I miss the Sesshin.   I make my dad's 70th birthday celebration.  I find cool Arizona wineries.

No comments:

Post a Comment