Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scenes inside a Gold Mine (5)

Last communication fragments from alien vessel MX5-VKL found at Area 51, United States (1953) (recently translated):

So there I was angling down into the atmosphere.

First the green mist that you can't breathe.

Then the red that only makes you choke.

Finally,  the clear white mist that smells like lilacs.

The ground came up with a thud, and covered me in darkness.

There was nothing.

Slowly and slowly, inch by inch, I crawled to the surface and poked through the dirt.

I started heading south.

Noiselessly over the sand.

The heat was unbearable.

There was desolation flat cracked jigsaw mud over and over again.

Time slowed, one frame to the next, delayed by inextricable circumstance.

The grinding down lowering in intensity.

Lights above me and lights below me and a....(end transmission).







No comments:

Post a Comment